- XP – start with 1000, need 1000 to go up each level (2000 for 2nd, 3000 total for 3rd, etc.)
- Power attack from Pathfinder (-1 to hit gives +2 damage, +1 for off handed, +3 for two handed. Can take -1 per 4 points of base attack).
- Skill list will be standard 3.5 but skill points are pathfinder based (+3 bonus on class skills, normal skill points at first level, no cross class penalties)
- Players won’t know current HP in combat, can take a standard action to evaluate self
- DM will roll all passive skill checks (spot, listen)
- No consistent buying and selling of magic item (magic item shops), unless developed through plot and role-playing
- Some High Secrecy mode (3.5 dmg2 pg22, take player aside to tell things that happen away from the group)
- Really promote role-playing and background for character development including extra skills, feats and items at times.
- Characters start with a 1-100 value in Genetics, Family and Social class to help developer their background, identity and personality.
- Considering making weapon statistics and damage more uniform and generic to inspire role-playing choices for weapons instead of min/maxing
- Considering making prestige classes or any classes for that matter only available through role-playing
- No classes as defined in the books. More free flowing form of class bonus and feats based on role-playing and in game experiences (learning from others and hands on experience).